MLM Attraction Marketing: What's In It For Me?  

Posted by Roger Smith

What's in It For Me (W.I.I.F.M?).... Years back when I first got involved in network marketing I was looking for ways to add new associates to my team; I had to proactively go out and seek them.

The marketing strategies I was taught and used included networking and proactively go to my primary companies weekly hotel meetings, along with keeping in touch with my contact list of friends and business associates in the hopes they would refer me to new open minded business recruits.

This type of marketing efforts supported my business 100% in the early years. I'm embarrassed to admit it because I should know better, that's when I fell off the marketing wagon.

I just didn't have the time. Or, I guess one could argue, I just didn't make the time nor did I really want to keep up this type of lousy marketing efforts. Not an ideal scenario by any stretch. But it's also pretty typical, especially for new associates who are learning to become leaders. Then, 2 years ago, I discovered attraction marketing. With attraction marketing you attract qualified leads TO your business so you don't have to go out chasing them.

You forget about "selling" and you focus on "serving."

And just like a magnet, you start attracting new and eager prospects. They see you or hear you or read something you've written and if it resonates with a problem or need they have, they come to you. Can you imagine what it would be like to have new prospecting leads emailing you, calling you and visiting your web site all on their own? Instead of you having to track them down and convince them to call, email or visit your website?

That's attraction marketing. And it's so much easier and comfortable than traditional sales and marketing.

And, if you do a good job of creating a very clear and concise positioning for yourself and your business, you'll attract exactly the right clients and anyone who is not a good fit for your services will not be attracted.

You can actually focus on doing what you do best and THAT is what attracts new prospects to you. Yes, you do have to put a few elements in place to start generating awareness of you, but again it becomes more about serving than selling. The best part is, you can get off the revenue roller coaster and create a more steady business this way. Because you always have new prospects coming into your marketing funnel.

Attraction marketing doesn't have to replace your other methods of marketing. For example, I still network and keep up with my relationship marketing and speaking/teleseminars. But it sure is an easy way to really step up your results and practically put your marketing on auto-pilot.

2 comments

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice marketing keep it up!!


work online

Wow really its interesting blog...
I actually enjoyed reading through this posting. Many thanks...!

Internet Marketing Firm

Post a Comment


Follow Me...

My Social Network Sites.

Magnetic Leadership University

Magnetic Leadership University
Online Virtual Classroom

Social Network Tools.

Social Network Tools.
YouTube



Followers

My Utterz...

The Magnetic Leadership Marketing Weekly Podcast

Listen to Magnetic Leadership on internet talk radio

Worldwide Translation Of Site...

RSS Feeds:


XML
Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

BittyBrowser
Add to My AOL
Convert RSS to PDF
Subscribe in Rojo
Subscribe in FeedLounge
Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
Solosub
MultiRSS
R|Mail
Rss fwd
Blogarithm
Eskobo
gritwire
BotABlog
Simpify!
Add to Technorati Favorites!
Add to netvibes

Add this site to your Protopage

Subscribe in NewsAlloy
Subscribe in myEarthlink

Add to your phone